Benifits of Victamin C
A powerhouse ingredient, Vitamin C is the key to glowing skin! The gift that just keeps on giving, Vitamin C offers exfoliation and antioxidant benefits, helps even out skin tone, boosts collagen synthesis, protects skin from nasties, boosts hydration and maintains overall skin radiance.
Here’s four benefits of using Vitamin C in your skincare routine that you may not know:
1. Vitamin C is a collagen precursor meaning it’s an essential vitamin necessary for the fibroblast to produce strong structural collagen
2. It’s a powerful and stable antioxidant meaning it can help protect cells from free radical damage commonly caused by pollution, environmental toxins, stress and diet to name a few!
3. Provides additional photo-defence to help protect collagen and elastin protein from UV damage
4. Forms a protective umbrella around the cell to shield from pigment transfer which helps to prevent the formation of pigmentation
To enhance the benefits of Vitamin C, O Cosmedics combines Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate with Hemp Seed Oil for the ultimate liquid gold for the skin. Hemp Seed Oil is every skin’s essential oil, rich in Omega Fatty Acids with intense hydration, nourishing and soothing properties. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is the only oil-soluble form of Vitamin C with unique penetrating qualities to help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen synthesis and age-proof the skin.
An instant fan favourite, Vitamin C Hemp Seed Oil also offers an extensive range of skin benefits:
1. Highly Moisturising and Nourishing
2. Fights Free Radical Damage
3. Boosts Collagen Production
4. Increases UV Photoprotection
5. Brightens Pigmentation
6. Brightens Pigmentation
7. Increases Circulation
8. Boosts Skin Radiance
Looking to incorporate Vitamin C into your skincare routine? Ask us for more info in clinic